PLEASE READ THIS PRIVACY AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
- We’re deeply committed to creating a safe and secure online environment for you.
- We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We established ourselves as a not-for-profit organization so that our mission and your trust will not be in conflict with a for-profit motive.
- We strive to provide you with access to and control over the information you give us, and we take the protection of your information very seriously.
- We do not advertise on our website. We do not use your information to sell you products.
In addition to our Privacy Core Values, Catalyst for Achievement seeks permission from the student and parent or guardian when applicable.
- Catalyst for Achievement collects personal information only to administer scholarship determination and deliver mentoring opportunities to students.
- Catalyst for Achievement gives students and families complete discretion as to how much additional information they disclose, beyond the minimum information needed for the Catalyst Scholarship and Hand-in-Hand Initiative.
2. How We Collect and Use Data
The only data we collect is what you are willing to share when you apply to our Catalyst Scholarship. This information will contain test scores, GPA, transcripts, and contact information. It will strictly be used to evaluate the applicant and determine if they are a good fit for our program. It will never be made public or shared with anyone outside of our organization.
In cases where we will need to collect data from your school directly, we will do so in compliance with the regulations set forth by Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Find out more on FERPA's website by clicking the learn more link below. If you are not 18 years of age yet and you wish to share your high school transcript with us, you must provide a parent or guardian signature.
3. How We Share or Transfer Data
Your information is confidential and we will not share, sell, or exchange your information to third parties, or for fundraising and marketing purposes. Identifying information (including names, photographs, videos, etc.) of program participants may be used on the Site or promotional materials only upon written consent of the student and/or parent/guardian.
4. Links to Other Sites
5. International Visitors
Our Site is operated and managed on servers located within the United States. If you choose to use our Site from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that differ from U.S. law, then you acknowledge and agree that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States and that, by providing your personal information on the Site, you consent to that transfer.
7. Contacting Catalyst for Achievement
Last Updated: May 14h, 2017